Wiki-palvelun osoite wiki.helsinki.fi muuttui wiki-emerita.it.helsinki.fi -osoitteeksi 4.12.2023 – katso lisätietoja tiedotteestamme: https://flamma.helsinki.fi/s/1uCkV
The Wiki address wiki.helsinki.fi has changed to wiki-emerita.it.helsinki.fi on 4 December 2023 – see more information on Flamma: https://flamma.helsinki.fi/s/sreoE
Wiki-tjänstens adress wiki.helsinki.fi ändrades till wiki-emerita.it.helsinki.fi 4.12.2023 – läs mer i vårt meddelande: https://flamma.helsinki.fi/s/fe3MT
- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Aim of the workshop
In this concluding workshop of the ERC Starting Grant Analytic-probabilistic methods for borderline singular integrals, a particular but not the only emphasis is was on the role of singular integrals in the theory of partial differential equations.
The workshop is was organized by the Harmonic Analysis research group at the University of Helsinki.
It is was funded by the European Research Council through the ERC Starting Grant ``Analytic-probabilistic methods for borderline singular integrals''.
It is was the third and final workshop within this project. The previous workshops were
- Singular Integrals, Randomness and Weights, 29-31 August 2012
- Frontiers of Singular Integrals, 2-5 June 2015
- Pascal Auscher (Université Paris-Sud, Orsay): The Kato square root estimate for parabolic operators
- Stefanie Petermichl (Université Paul Sabatier, Toulouse)
- Igor Verbitsky (University of Missouri, Columbia):
- Alexander Volberg (Michigan State University, East Lansing): Bellman function approach to end-point estimates of singular integrals (slides)
(joint with the Colloquium of the Department of Mathematics and Statistics)
- David Cruz-Uribe (University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa): The maximal operator, weights and extrapolation on variable Lebesgue spaces (slides)
- Kari Astala (University of Helsinki): Non-linear Beltrami equations
- Jonathan Bennett (University of Birmingham): Weighted norm inequalities for classes of oscillatory integrals (slides)
- Stephan Fackler (Universität Ulm): Operator theoretic tools for harmonic analysis and PDE
- Riikka Korte (Aalto University, Espoo): The space JNp
- Vjekoslav Kovač (University of Zagreb): Norm-variation of smooth bilinear averages and several applications (slides)
- Sylvie Monniaux (Université Aix-Marseille): First order approach to Lp estimates for the Stokes operator in Lipschitz domains
- Paul F.X. Müller (Johannes Kepler Universität Linz): Compensated compactness, interpolatory estimates, Riesz transforms, wavelet- and Haar projections (slides)
- Maria Carmen Reguera (University of Birmingham): Weighted theory for the Bergman projection, a theory of B∞
- Brett Wick (Washington University, St. Louis): Commutators, factorization, BMO and the Hardy space
- Pavel Zorin-Kranich (University of Bonn): Sparse domination of variational operators
- Alex Amenta (Institut Fourier, Grenoble): A first-order approach to elliptic BVPs with complex coefficients and fractional regularity data (slides)
- Lashi Bandara (University of Gothenburg): Rough metrics, the Kato square root problem, and the continuity of a flow tangent to the Ricci flow
- Stefan Geiss (University of Jyväskylä): Backward stochastic differential equations and harmonic analysis (slides)
- Peter Hästö (Universities of Oulu and Turku): Harnack's inequality in generalized Orlicz spaces (slides)
- Richard Lechner (Johannes Kepler Universität Linz): Factorization of the identity through operators with large diagonal (slides)
- Olli Saari (Aalto University, Espoo): Parabolic BMO and the forward-in-time maximal operator (slides)